Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

But there were only 40 copies left.
derp-spongebob.png

Storf is such a lying sack of hype crap.

And they’re all in swaps. You can’t buy the anthology right now, it’s waitlisted on the site.

Y'know, I really could use a third one of those...
There’d have been loads of people who went balls out crazy trying to get that when it first hit swaps just because it’s an anthology….

… then they realised they’d been hooked by one of the worst ideas ever to be brainstormed in the VMP Coke Barn and promptly tried to palm them off on their locals

There’d have been loads of people who went balls out crazy trying to get that when it first hit swaps just because it’s an anthology….

… then they realised they’d been hooked by one of the worst ideas ever to be brainstormed in the VMP Coke Barn and promptly tried to palm them off on their locals
I think you just found the new name for VMP’s podcast: What’s Cookin’ in the Coke Barn

I haven't even tried to pawn any off at the local. Have toyed with giving one away as a prize next time I host a poetry, variety or burlesque show... but that's a rarity rather than a regular occurrence these days.

I love that Ted Lucas..one of my favorites that I grabbed from them
Yeah I've got a copy that was piffed to me by @BjorgenFjorgen. But it was because it had a defect that causes a bunch of pops across the first track. I'll probably try to grab a replacement, although something tells me there's probably only a couple in there so I'm guessing it'll be tough...

They included some dumb shit on it, but it's still a decent set and as my only comedy album on wax I would have bought it for the $36 at my local too. That said, I do get why most people do not need or want it in their collections.

Interesting to see Ted Lucas back in there. They didn't repress I don't believe so I'm guessing they found a box of it somewhere...
That’s a good example of something I probably woulda never purchased based on todays prices but was a fun discovery when stuff like this was around $24 a pop.

View attachment 202964

This is exactly what I was talking about the other day, VMP pressing continually pressing shit I have never heard of.

This is exactly what I was talking about the other day, VMP pressing continually pressing shit I have never heard of.
I haven't heard of the band or album either, but I thought the title was fitting for VMP's current situation. Then I realized they couldn't even get the title right: Several hours later, the album is almost sold out, and the title is still wrong on their website.

I haven't heard of the band or album either, but I thought the title was fitting for VMP's current situation. Then I realized they couldn't even get the title right: Several hours later, the album is almost sold out, and the title is still wrong on their website.

In their defense it is only a dollar more than the label, on the same label as the Beths so I guess there is that connection.

1715806274564.png

In their defense it is only a dollar more than the label, on the same label as the Beths so I guess there is that connection.

View attachment 203006

I really like the album artwork.

Maybe it’s a message from whomever runs the shop?

Back