Everything Video Games!

Was a proud owner of a copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga from release until just a couple years ago. Ended up selling it to a friend who is into game preservation. Still have the ISOs on my Satiator, though.
My neighbor had one, and I played Resident Evil WAY too young. Also played a lot of Clockwork Knight, in some ways a scarier game than RE.

My gameboys and the Atari Jaguar is all I have left for consoles from when I was a kid.

All the Sega's, the NES, SNES and what not are long gone. My father sadly either sold them on ebay/craigslist or threw them out when I want to college. I came to get the NES over winter break my freshman year to bring to school with me and was sad to find it has been thrown out.

My gameboys and the Atari Jaguar is all I have left for consoles from when I was a kid.

All the Sega's, the NES, SNES and what not are long gone. My father sadly either sold them on ebay/craigslist or threw them out when I want to college. I came to get the NES over winter break my freshman year to bring to school with me and was sad to find it has been thrown out.
I still have quite a bit: an Amiga 500 and 1200, PlayStations 2-5 plus a Vita, a Dreamcast, a GameCube, a Game Boy (albeit with a broken screen), a GBA and a couple of DS’s. I got the SNES mini as well when it came out. My C64 and PS1 are the main losses I regret disposing of.

I still have quite a bit: an Amiga 500 and 1200, PlayStations 2-5 plus a Vita, a Dreamcast, a GameCube, a Game Boy (albeit with a broken screen), a GBA and a couple of DS’s. I got the SNES mini as well when it came out. My C64 and PS1 are the main losses I regret disposing of.
Man the Vita was well ahead of its time. One of the few systems I regret not keeping.

Man the Vita was well ahead of its time. One of the few systems I regret not keeping.

Know what was really ahead of it's time? The Nintendo Virtual Boy, which was released in 1995. Did anyone here ever actually own one of these rare mythical beasts?

I never did, I wish I did based on what they are worth today.

Especially now you can jailbreak it so easily. Unleashes so much potential in it. Don’t play it enough.
You could even fairly easily jailbreak it back in the day. That was the deathblow to that platform. Developers stopped publishing their games for it due to how easily they could be pirated. Without any developers / studios publishing any titles for it, Sony killed it off.

Know what was really ahead of it's time? The Nintendo Virtual Boy, which was released in 1995. Did anyone here ever actually own one of these rare mythical beasts?

I never did, I wish I did based on what they are worth today.
I remember the demo set up at a Toys-r-Us and I remember it gave me the worst headache ever. But there was something so crazy about it feeling like the characters were real or miniature models in the headset. For that to exist in the 90s was wild.

I'd been moving with mine for years and when my then girlfriend now wife moved in with me, I realized there wasn't a point to keep just moving a box I never opened. So I traded my NES/64/PS1/2/Dreamcast/Xbox 360 for a Xbox One X. Then like a year later Series X came out, so it didn't even last me long.

Back