Neil Young

There was no use of the video screens at last night's show. They popped on with ads as soon as it was over so there wasn't an issue with system. Neil had cameras rolling everywhere - a few on the stage lip, one mounted on and to the left of the soundboard, and at least one guy wearing a steadycam rig roaming the venue. My guess is they would mess with the lighting so I'm assuming we got a live film coming. Anyone else encounter this so far?

The versions of Like A Hurricane, Powderfinger and Love And Only Love from last night were blazing.

If I'm right, I hope they make the cut...

Last edited:
There was no use of the video screens at last night's show. They popped on with ads as soon as it was over so there wasn't an issue with system. Neil had cameras rolling everywhere - a few on the stage lip, one mounted on and to the left of the soundboard, and at least one guy wearing a steadycam rig roaming the venue. My guess is they would mess with the lighting so in assuming we got a live film coming. Anyone relse encounter this so far?

The versions of Like A Hurricane, Powderfinger and Love And Only Love from last night were blazing.

If I'm right, I hope they make the cut...

They had the "filming in progress" legal signs up in San Diego too. Shakey is up to something for sure.

Loving the extended versions of Powderfinger from this tour. Neil is in no hurry to get to that last verse.

Back