Vinyl Me, D: A Free Record Club - Year Two Official Thread - 36 Winners - Like The First Post, You're In For 2024 - 90 Free Records Given Away So Far

Drawing for November coming up in a few hours if you need to get your name in the hat.
Do we roll over if we submitted our name when the club was introduced or do we need to re-enroll each time?

Edit: Disregard. I found my own answer:

"One like and you're entered for the next 12 months. You can jump in and participate at any time."

Based on the Discogs collections of @imtheocean @TransformerMan and @hayema7, the VMD Mach II Vol 2 record has been selected.

Here's your clue...

View attachment 184850
I'll guess a curveball. And put my odds of being right at around 1%. Really looking forward to whatever it is. Thanks D!

LTUxNTIuanBlZw.jpeg

that straight jacket just makes me think of...
NS04ODE3LmpwZWc.jpeg

I saw them in 2019 with James Durbin (the American Idol guy) fronting and was actually pretty floored with how much I enjoyed their set!
(I didn't care about seeing them - it was a festival and I was there to see Blue Öyster Cult.) It was a shame Frankie Banali passed a year later.

Going back to VMD II Vol.1, The Third Mind has a new record out in a couple weeks.

Get it.

Bask in the last 4 minutes of this one...

Sandy Denny anyone? Fairport Convention?

I think it is out on Friday.

Yep Roc is doing a listening event tomorrow night @ 9 on Bandcamp. Follow them there to get the deets.

Back