Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I’m going to tell you all what I know which isn’t very much….

…20 minutes of verbal diarrhoea later.
That’s most YouTube videos these days. I don’t need SlowVape to speak for 25 min about how he cancelled his VMP sub because the color of Black Sabbath was “too hip”. And then have his reaction to the VMP lawsuit be “oh wow!” I find most of the vinyl community on YouTube insanely boring.

That’s most YouTube videos these days. I don’t need SlowVape to speak for 25 min about how he cancelled his VMP sub because the color of Black Sabbath was “too hip”. And then have his reaction to the VMP lawsuit be “oh wow!” I find most of the vinyl community on YouTube insanely boring.

But also polar opposites at the same time. This fella has said 7000 words that mean nothing in the time it’s taken ole slow vape to take a drag, sneer at us like the peasants we are, before contemplating saying his first very slow and boring syllable.

THIS. Just show me how to change the damn belt on my lawn mower. I am just gonna fast forward through all the other bullshit anyways. You are not funny, or entertaining just show me how to do the task at hand.

THIS. Just show me how to change the damn belt on my lawn mower. I am just gonna fast forward through all the other bullshit anyways. You are not funny, or entertaining just show me how to do the task at hand.
Same with online recipes. I don’t give a shit about how the smell of basil transports you back to childhood. Just tell me how to make the damn dish! And the jump to recipe button hardly ever works on the first try.

Apart from me surely 😃

But also polar opposites at the same time. This fella has said 7000 words that mean nothing in the time it’s taken ole slow vape to take a drag, sneer at us like the peasants we are, before contemplating saying his first very slow and boring syllable.
I unsubscribed in protest at him cancelling VMP - that showed him

Back