N&G AoTM /// Vol. 65 - November 2024 /// ???????? - ??? ??????? ????

My bad, they changed their name - i didnt even know they were called Boston chicken originally.
Back in the day they only had chicken. When they expanded to meatloaf and turkey they changed it to Market. It honestly was delicious when it first came out. Pretty quality food. But that very quickly changed.

I most miss Kenny Rogers Roasters which was also the shit when it first came out. They opened one in Quito that I frequented when I lived there. But even a Seinfeld episode couldn't save the chicken.

Back in the day they only had chicken. When they expanded to meatloaf and turkey they changed it to Market. It honestly was delicious when it first came out. Pretty quality food. But that very quickly changed.

I most miss Kenny Rogers Roasters which was also the shit when it first came out. They opened one in Quito that I frequented when I lived there. But even a Seinfeld episode couldn't save the chicken.
See my slightly addendum to your story.

I haven't had them in forever but I used to like their food! I lived pretty close to one and they were a good Fast food alternative. I've never tried Kenny Rogers Chicken. They didn't have any near me.

Back