Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 62 - August 2024 /// ???

NewsFedora

Welcome back to another Needles & Grooves Album of the Month Thread. I am your host for this month, NewsFedora. We had lots of fun the last time I guided you on an AOTM thread which was... holy cow four years ago? Good lord, what is going on with the fabric of time. 😩

Err... anyways, things seemed to work out pretty swell last go-round, so I'll stick with my format from back then:

Me from four years ago said said:
I have a series of clues lined up that I will dole out once a day. After I run out of clues, I will reveal what the album is and if someone correctly guessed it.

This will also be a giveaway month! One lucky member will get a copy of this album free! Well, it still costs money, but I'm the one paying for it.

To enter into the giveaway:

-You get one entry for making a guess. You can guess multiple times, but only get one entry total for this.
-You get a second entry if you guess the artist but miss on the album
-You get a third entry if you're the first to guess the AOTM!

I'm still putting together hints but let's just go ahead and make the deadline to submit guesses/figure it out be July 14. I don't think I'll have that many clues to drop but we'll see how it goes.

First clue will drop on Monday but if you're feeling it, go ahead and start guessing now! See if you can ruin my thread without the benefit of a single clue! It'll be funny! Ha ha ha! Yes!

Attachments

• standby jpg.jpg
    standby jpg.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
July 1st! It's summer (up here in the northern hemisphere at least) which often means there's a bop that all the kids are vibing to being heralded as the "song of summer".

And we all know what this year's song of summer is, right? The one that everyone's dancing to, the one uniting crips and bloods alike, coming from a true poet! This song needs no further introduction!

Kendrick_Lamar_-_Damn.png

That's not a hint, that's just me seeing the complete lack of interest in my thread. 😓

Kendrick_Lamar_-_Damn.png

That's not a hint, that's just me seeing the complete lack of interest in my thread. 😓
I mean I’m here! I don’t have a guess. I can also tell you the forums in general feel slow this weeks. I imagine it’s because holiday week. Lots of other stuff going on. I imagine once you have a couple of clues up and people aren’t trying to blow themselves up, it’ll hop a bit.

Back