Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Yes. To a certain extent. However, we don’t have the interest on this we thought we did LET’S MAKE MORE!!! Makes absolutely no fucking business sense. So it’s probably what’s happening.
I found two of the five Paragons to be unlistenable. Like $50 for something that you’d use to scare seagulls away with.

Actually. Might have been a bit harsh on the Laurie Anderson. Spoken word just isn’t my bag

I’m interested to see where VMPs random wheel lands on that series. It could be great. Or they could shit the bed to epic standards

Last edited:
Wednesday open preorder
Noice. I’m so surprised that everyone loves the Golden press. I think it sounds pretty good but feels like it’s missing something. I literally pulled my chair in between my Lintons and did more of a near field experience with it to feel more immersed and impressed by the Golden cut. Maybe the soundstage feels weird to me?

Man why wouldn’t they do this as an Essential? Maybe they’ll end up doing it 45RPM or something surprising w the exclusivity
It's already a 2LP at 33, so don't see it being a 4LP 45 for $45 haha.

I have the Golden Rainbo pressing but have heard the RTI one is a bit better. The album was mixed digitally I believe so don't know that there has ever been or will ever be an AAA version.

I believe all former ROTM (including single and double LPs and represses like Low End Theory) are $36 for members at the moment. Nina Simone is at low stock if some people were wanting that—it’s available in store now.

If you preordered some represses like ATCQ, might be worth cancelling and reordering to save some money

I believe all former ROTM (including single and double LPs and represses like Low End Theory) are $36 for members at the moment. Nina Simone is at low stock if some people were wanting that—it’s available in store now.

If you preordered some represses like ATCQ, might be worth cancelling and reordering to save some money
Yeah this is their loyalty thing for subscribed members rn

All ROTMs that aren't Dolly (which they're keeping at a higher price to not backstab those who joined the limited sub again) are now only 36 bucks for members

Yeah this is their loyalty thing for subscribed members rn

All ROTMs that aren't Dolly (which they're keeping at a higher price to not backstab those who joined the limited sub again) are now only 36 bucks for members

Well, I guess I'm finally upgrading my Low End Theory

Back