Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

They sent me a second 12 pack of bin ends by mistake. Arrived today and there is some solid crossover with box 1. Japandroids in both in impeccable condition for example. I actually think they used earth day as a way to clear a load of stuff out that’s been sitting there. Not just the dinged lot.

I didn't purchase any mystery box but bought some "damaged" ones. Half of them were in perfect shape, others had minors dinged corner. Only one was really bad but still playable. At the end two were warped and they refund them.

It takes me to the same conclusion as yours. They keep cleaning their stock.

I didn't purchase any mystery box but bought some "damaged" ones. Half of them were in perfect shape, others had minors dinged corner. Only one was really bad but still playable. At the end two were warped and they refund them.

It takes me to the same conclusion as yours. They keep cleaning their stock.
They must be sitting on masses and masses of excess stock. Entire swimming pools full of Japandroids and Torres records

I have varied taste and tend to like everything I get 🤷‍♂️ combined with some completipnist tendencies
Right on. I have over 100 Rap, 100 Jazz, 100 Country albums and a solid amount of Metal, Reggae, and Electronic music on top of my hundreds of Rock albums. Varied taste is isn’t the issue necessarily. It’s finding the right albums that are worth the price.

Mine was Black Sabbath not much earlier. TBH. I don’t think that lapsley release deserves all the bad press it gets, I’d rather that than 80% of the last 3 years choices.
Lapsley isn’t bad. But it’s selling for like $8 or less on discogs. VMP is trying to sell it for $40 still or something stupid
Just in time for D'Angelo to be waitlisted!
i think the code was around a bit before I posted but somebody sent it to me this AM. I did say D’Angelo was down to the last 100 copies supposedly the other day! There should be copies for the store when it’s released though

Back