G. Love & Special Sauce
Willie Nelson 90
SRC
Tad - Infrared Riding Hood
Talking Heads - Live at WCOZ 77
My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult - Kooler Than Jesus
The Tragically Hip - Live at CBGB's
South Park: The 25th Anniversary Concert

I don't know why I didn't do this before, but this year I printed the list and highlighted all the titles I wanted. Much easier to keep track of everything with my cheat sheet.
I look over the list carefully and paste an image of each of my wants into a document (with specs including number of pieces) I then separate them in order: 7" 10" 12" (because that's how my store sets them up on RSD) and turn it into a pdf. I bring a printed copy of it with me to keep the cover images fresh in my mind while waiting in line and have the pdf on my phone for reference as well.

Wrong thread?

I usually don’t make a visual list because it would push me to spend more. So I just go off memory and if I don’t get the goods, then so be it.
I'm the opposite. I make a list and at least attempt to stick to it. But it never fails that my husband texts me to say that he finally went through the list (while I've been queuing at the store for hours) and says he found 3 or more items on"best rsd releases" lists that he thinks "we" should get. :rolleyes:

Here's my list (so far):

YES
Daft Punk single 12”
David Byrne/Paramore 12”
Fleet Foxes
Talking Heads
Wilco
Lost in Translation, OST
Olivia Rodrigo & Noah Kahan 7”
South Park

MAYBE
Beatles 3” records
David Bowie
Death Cab for Cutie
Noah Kahan
Malfunkshum Olympus Awaits
Billie Martin 10”?
Dolores O’Riordan
Pearl Jam — Dark Matter
Sabrina Carpenter

And, FYI, just for N&G folks, if you're desperate to get something that's not on my list, DM me. My local has a very humane system of appointments and I somehow managed to get the first spot in line at 8AM.

Last edited:
Also, if anyone is going to RSD whose store will have the Spiderman turntable bundle in stock and are willing to buy it for someone else, please DM me and I'll connect you. I tried to help out someone out from the the Netherlands (who has a US address). They desperately want it, but none of my local stores ordered it. (I would never order a Crosley TT either, but this person is a superfan of Spidey). Also, they will pay a generous $50 thank you fee if you get one for them.

Back