It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

I have absolutely no idea what “unclutch” means but yeah he can’t finish at all but in terms of pace and movement and chaos he plays in that Klopp style. There’s part of me that still thinks there a player in there.
Unable to finish. Basketball term for someone who can't hit a shot when they need to.

If you don’t you don’t deserve the title. We are an embarrassment of a football team. In fact we’re not a team we’re 11 individuals and the ones who can win a game on their own are all fucking injured.
oh im confident....its just too close to the end for me to say anything....Now if someone wants to jinx City for me...

So @Joe Mac Bayern seems to want to help you out and take Ten Hag off your hands ( after Nagelsmann, Alonso and Rangnick declined the job)

So @Joe Mac Bayern seems to want to help you out and take Ten Hag off your hands ( after Nagelsmann, Alonso and Rangnick declined the job)

I’d not be adverse to that. Even a swap for Tuchel, although he’d not be my first choice, is a clear upgrade. I just hope we don’t go for another up and coming new boy whose done nothing outside a smaller league, United is a huge club and ten Hag, who I have no doubt is probably a decent coach on the training pitch, is drowning there.

I’d not be adverse to that. Even a swap for Tuchel, although he’d not be my first choice, is a clear upgrade. I just hope we don’t go for another up and coming new boy whose done nothing outside a smaller league, United is a huge club and ten Hag, who I have no doubt is probably a decent coach on the training pitch, is drowning there.
anything that keeps bayern from constantly winning the Bundesliga is fine for me

The amount of big clubs needing managers and so few "big managers" available is going to be interesting. Liverpool quickly grabbing Slot seems like a great move.

The amount of big clubs needing managers and so few "big managers" available is going to be interesting. Liverpool quickly grabbing Slot seems like a great move.

I think it’s a huge gamble similar to ten Hag. He may be great but he may also drown at the club. I’ve not heard of him having a huge personality. Being able to manage these clubs is almost more important than technical coaching, there are lots of good assistants coaches who can do that for you, you have to have the personality to handle the club. Pep is unique in doing both, Klopp even had some brilliant coaches and assistants that implemented lots of the work behind his style.

Does Arsenal have blue as their main color? That looks like to be the main ingredient on winning league titles this year.
Next year we apparently are bringing back navy blue trim...
Yeah he was poor enough, and tellingly slow enough, that it’s the next career move. No slight on him, he’s been a great player but it’s probably time for semi-retirement.
You know why I appreciate you Joe, because you know when United are so far from where they should be and ur not afraid to admit it lol unlike my friend Khalil and this fella who does the United youtube stuff....

Back