It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

This is probably the best decision for his career. Liverpool were probably the best option compared to Bayern or Madrid, however. They’d give him more time and leeway than the other two. But he’s still a very new top level coach. He only took over at Leverkusen halfway through last season and has tons of time to get a bigger job somewhere later.

Hopefully Liverpool appoint Southgate so that it kills the rumours that he’s coming to United…

This is probably the best decision for his career. Liverpool were probably the best option compared to Bayern or Madrid, however. They’d give him more time and leeway than the other two. But he’s still a very new top level coach. He only took over at Leverkusen halfway through last season and has tons of time to get a bigger job somewhere later.
Taking over for Klopp is a no-win situation. It also gives Xabi more time to go through his career. Maybe it's there for him later. The next guy is going to have a tall task. He'll always be the hot name for Madrid.

Ugh, I hope it's not Southgate. Trent will never see the pitch.

Taking over for Klopp is a no-win situation. It also gives Xabi more time to go through his career. Maybe it's there for him later. The next guy is going to have a tall task. He'll always be the hot name for Madrid.

Ugh, I hope it's not Southgate. Trent will never see the pitch.

If ten Hag goes I’d actually quite happily take Xavi. I think he’s done a decent job in difficult circumstances at Barca and has been the victim of ridiculous expectations from the past that don’t line up with their financial present.

The best soccer games of all time were both arcade games.

Hat Trick Hero

Super Sidekicks 2

And of course, the World Cup in 94 brought about one of my favorite pinball games ever.

I hate games where a team scores really early and then nothing else happens in the game. FT 1-0. I hope that’s not the case with Spurs today but those kinds of games are so boring. This match feels like one of those.

Back