It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

Couldn't do it next year or two most likely just based off all the big signings and resignings in the last 18 months

I can see you throwing decent sized transfer fees around but for maybe players that are moving to establish themselves at you rather than those already established. I can’t see you ever paying the big wages for the second group. It’s also probably the approach I’ve always preferred to see my own team take too…

I can see you throwing decent sized transfer fees around but for maybe players that are moving to establish themselves at you rather than those already established. I can’t see you ever paying the big wages for the second group. It’s also probably the approach I’ve always preferred to see my own team take too…
Only reason i could see them throw big money at him is he's another top Brazilian international that would gel so well with the 3 Gabis, which they'd never all 4 play together...(unless for some reason or emergency we had him center and Jesus right over hurt Saka)

That is one nice dream

Do players actually want to go to Arsenal?
there are alot of players that aspire to be in the premier league at some point in their career and would love to be on any of the top half of the league squads.

I think that playing both country and club with a few good friends seems ideal. I believe that's half the reason he chose Arsenal over City. Him Ramsdale and Saka are great friends at Team England HQ

Back