Movies

I’ll probably go see it next weekend since I still have to watch War.

Rise
and Dawn are both bangers. Our most consistent franchise?
It's worth considering, honestly. Every entry is at the very least watchable for me. The Caesar trilogy is a modern masterpiece, but the original series doesn't deserve to be slept on either. Beneath is insane and Battle doesn't quite have the budget to fully realize its ideas, but Escape and Conquest are both fantastic. The Tim Burton remake is unfortunately pretty dire, but the Rick Baker make-up effects are legitimately great and Tim Roth & Paul Giamatti are clearly having a lot of fun, so even it isn't completely devoid of entertainment value.

I’ll probably go see it next weekend since I still have to watch War.

Rise
and Dawn are both bangers. Our most consistent franchise?
I’ve only seen the one with James Franco. Is Caesar the only recurring character? Do the next 3 basically just follow his story (attempted to read synopses but trying to avoid spoilers)

Abigail_Official_Poster.jpg
This was decent.

I’ve only seen the one with James Franco. Is Caesar the only recurring character? Do the next 3 basically just follow his story (attempted to read synopses but trying to avoid spoilers)
Just the next two. This new one, while in the same timeline, is the beginning of its own trilogy (I think).

I like Rise a lot but Dawn absolutely rips, and is probably what got Matt Reeves The Batman.

It's worth considering, honestly. Every entry is at the very least watchable for me. The Caesar trilogy is a modern masterpiece, but the original series doesn't deserve to be slept on either. Beneath is insane and Battle doesn't quite have the budget to fully realize its ideas, but Escape and Conquest are both fantastic. The Tim Burton remake is unfortunately pretty dire, but the Rick Baker make-up effects are legitimately great and Tim Roth & Paul Giamatti are clearly having a lot of fun, so even it isn't completely devoid of entertainment value.
Been showing these to my girlfriend and they really are great. Maurice is the king

View attachment 202434

Rank (Movie):
Goldfinger
From Russia With Love
Dr. No
On Her Majesty's Secret Service
The Spy Who Loved Me
Thunderball
You Only Live Twice
Live And Let Die
Moonraker
The Living Daylights
For Your Eyes Only
The Man With The Golden Gun
Diamonds Are Forever
A View To A Kill
Octopussy

Rank (Song):
Shirley Bassey - "Diamonds Are Forever"
Shirley Bassey - "Goldfinger"
The John Barry Orchestra - "James Bond Theme"
Nancy Sinatra - "You Only Live Twice"
Sheena Easton - "For Your Eyes Only"
Louis Armstrong - "We Have All The Time In The World"
Carly Simon - "Nobody Does It Better"
Shirley Bassey - "Moonraker"
Tom Jones - "Thunderball"
Paul McCartney - "Live And Let Die"
Lulu - "The Man With The Golden Gun"
Duran Duran - "A View To A Kill"
The John Berry Orchestra - "On Her Majesty's Secret Service"
Matt Monro - "From Russia With Love"
Rita Coolidge - "All Time High"
a-ha - "The Living Daylights"
Fun fact, my parents had this on tape and this was the first Bond Movie i've ever seen and I watched it a lot back then. The theme is a banger

Back