Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 47 - May 2023 /// Ages and Ages "Me You They We"

Any guesses or do you want more riddles?

These first four songs together provide the clue to the album. I can give you another four songs to basically repeat the clue if that will help.

**Also, if people want to buy the album, the best way to support the band is by purchasing the pink version on their bandcamp site. They amicably split from their record label during the recording of this album. Apparently, if you purchase the black vinyl on the bandcamp site, you'll be buying from their old label, which is fine, but if you buy the pink version from their bandcamp, you'll be directly supporting the band and they'll realize 100% of the profit.

My hope is that the people that listened to the songs along the way as the riddles were solved will hear this AOTM and not be at all surprised that this is where all of that was headed. I picked this album quite a while ago and then when it was finally my turn, I was a little unsure whether I should stick with it, but the more I listened to it, the more it felt like the natural, obvious choice. It makes me really happy that so many of you seem to be unfamiliar with them - I hope you enjoy getting to know their songs and their sound.

It's late right now, so I'll post a longer write-up of the album later. Also, the band has agreed to answer any questions we have in a Q+A so feel free to post any questions you have in this thread or dm them to me and I'll send them over to the band to answer.

Back