Record Store Day 2024

Restock. 10 copies at the moment.
Killer album.

Anybody grab that Team Sleep? How's it sound vs the original CD? On the fence

this arrived via mail right before i went on vacation/got sick, so I'm just getting to it now, but this one is a lowkey keeper. Chris Robinson of The Black Crowes, a bunch of guys from Beachwood Sparks, and some jam adjacent session players playing a pandemic era show of cosmic country/Laurel Canyon style CRB/Beachwood Sparks and various covers. Pressed at RTI. Sounds amazing and the playing is top notch. Said it was an RSD first, so it might pop up again, but the pressing is a pretty standard black in a double gatefold, so who knows.

this arrived via mail right before i went on vacation/got sick, so I'm just getting to it now, but this one is a lowkey keeper. Chris Robinson of The Black Crowes, a bunch of guys from Beachwood Sparks, and some jam adjacent session players playing a pandemic era show of cosmic country/Laurel Canyon style CRB/Beachwood Sparks and various covers. Pressed at RTI. Sounds amazing and the playing is top notch. Said it was an RSD first, so it might pop up again, but the pressing is a pretty standard black in a double gatefold, so who knows.
I've been really digging this one too. Great show and vinyl sounds real nice.

Back