Vinyl Me Please Country

I would also like to add a bit of a weird one but my first Dwight albums was an odd CD release entitled “dwightyoakamacoustic.net” it was styled to look like a burned CD…

The album is kinda an acoustic greatest hits album and was much more my speed in the early 00s when I was not yet completely sold on super twangy Country.

I remember my brother in law playing this for me when it came out. I still don't really care for him, but this one was a good album.

Someone may have already thought of this, but I bet Gillian Welch - Time The Revelator is the Country AOTM as the first thing pressed by VMP at their plant.
This would be a dream come true, though if you look into how Gillian and Dave labored over every minute detail of pressing up the albums they already did, I can't see VMP doing it without an intense collaboration.

This would be a dream come true, though if you look into how Gillian and Dave labored over every minute detail of pressing up the albums they already did, I can't see VMP doing it without an intense collaboration.

Dave is one of the people they've brought on to run the plant, so they'd have that going for them.

Mexican country singer coming Q3 2023. Interesting tidbid from Storf on the ROTM Discord Q&A
I'm intrigued, any more details on this? While I wouldn't classify it as country (although folk for sure) I'm patientyly waiting for Silvana Estrada's amazing debut to be pressed to vinyl. VMP interviewed her back in January.

I'm intrigued, any more details on this? While I wouldn't classify it as country (although folk for sure) I'm patientyly waiting for Silvana Estrada's amazing debut to be pressed to vinyl. VMP interviewed her back in January.

Twas the only hint he gave on it

Back