2024 Worst Album Covers List

The post quoted was you 2nd the motion that we require motions of 2nds. Not about The Offspring album. Typical Offspring haters! Always using alternative facts to make their case!
my bad.
messed this up completely.
misread @TrainFan73 secondment as being for my submission....
and dug my hole deeper.

I'm walking myself out (hopefully this GIF works)
1718180129967.png

Fire-Toolz-Breeze.jpg
Wtf is this shit?

WELCOME TO THE 2024 WORST ALBUM COVER LIST
This is is not a list for the merely overrated, nor the purely vapid or the simply questionable.
This is a list for the truly spectacularly bad - so don't sleep on the fact that your nomination may say more about you than the cover itself.

Here we seek to celebrate the objectively awful.

10 and only 10 covers so putridly lacking will coalesce by years end into one heaping pile of "WTF? "
With that, I present to you, this year's nominees:

1. Nominated by @dbarila and @Melt Face Molly Drop
View attachment 193763

2. Nominated by @boychik0830 and @Lee Newman
a0393361788_65-jpeg.193771

3. Nominated by @avecigrec and @RenegadeMonster

View attachment 194463

4. Nominated by @TrainFan73 and @Viking Dan
View attachment 202138

5.View attachment 207802

Daryl Hall just got some competition from “Fire Tool”, the newest contender at number 5 on the list.

1720241023069.jpeg

Just saw this one pop up over in the pre-order thread and it definitely gets a nomination from me. I don't know if it will hit the same sour note with others that it did with me aesthetically, but I just hate the way all this AI-generated shit looks and I'm none too happy too see that established acts are apparently starting to use it for their album covers.
20240913_143350.jpg

Just saw this one pop up over in the pre-order thread and it definitely gets a nomination from me. I don't know if it will hit the same sour note with others that it did with me aesthetically, but I just hate the way all this AI-generated shit looks and I'm none too happy too see that established acts are apparently starting to use it for their album covers.
View attachment 213525
I get your point about this pic in particular but TBF TFF have a track record of bad album covers (see: The Seeds of Love, Everybody Loves a Happy Ending, and, arguably, The Tipping Point).

Speaking of AI-generated masterpieces from established acts, check out my avatar. Hell yea!

Terrible.

I get your point about this pic in particular but TBF TFF have a track record of bad album covers (see: The Seeds of Love, Everybody Loves a Happy Ending, and, arguably, The Tipping Point).

Speaking of AI-generated masterpieces from established acts, check out my avatar. Hell yea!

I am reading both of these as "seconds" on the nomination.
Stay tuned for the updates.

Also - I agree with the Nominators. These are awful - and I particularly dislike the AI despite how much I like TFF.

WELCOME TO THE 2024 WORST ALBUM COVER LIST
This is is not a list for the merely overrated, nor the purely vapid or the simply questionable.
This is a list for the truly spectacularly bad - so don't sleep on the fact that your nomination may say more about you than the cover itself.

Here we seek to celebrate the objectively awful.

10 and only 10 covers so putridly lacking will coalesce by years end into one heaping pile of "WTF? "
With that, I present to you, this year's nominees:

1. Nominated by @dbarila and @Melt Face Molly Drop
View attachment 193763

2. Nominated by @boychik0830 and @Lee Newman
a0393361788_65-jpeg.193771

3. Nominated by @avecigrec and @RenegadeMonster

View attachment 194463

4. Nominated by @TrainFan73 and @Viking Dan
View attachment 202138

5. Nominated by @Nee Lewman and @dbarila
View attachment 207802

6. Nominated by @gaporter and @Concepts of a Diaper Baby
View attachment 213736

7. Nominated by @Bohnjaggs and @Biscuit
View attachment 213735

Ladies and Gentlemen - we have two new contenders for the 2024 title.

At least one of these has a very strong chance to finish on the podium.

View attachment 213525
Tears For Fears posted about this album cover today

IMG_7548.jpeg

Back