All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

Listening to Polygondwanaland again today and thinking about how I don't own it on vinyl. The amount of pressings when that came out overwhelmed me so I never bought it.

Asking for suggested pressings on that one

Thanks
I have about 4 variants...I can PIF you one of you're not picky. otherwise I think the Aural Pleasure one (2LP, which is the one you'll also normally see on Newbury Comics) would be my vote for best pressing

I have about 4 variants...I can PIF you one of you're not picky. otherwise I think the Aural Pleasure one (2LP, which is the one you'll also normally see on Newbury Comics) would be my vote for best pressing

I'll definitely take you up on that if you have one you're offering. Thanks

I just took a look at Newbury and it's nice to see them offering their various Gizz exclusives for the low price of only $89.99

Listening to Polygondwanaland again today and thinking about how I don't own it on vinyl. The amount of pressings when that came out overwhelmed me so I never bought it.

Asking for suggested pressings on that one

Thanks
Aural Pleasure pressing 2xLP @ 45rpm is very good.

If not into 45s, the Fuzz Club 33rpm half speed mastered version is also excellent.

Edit: just read the rest of the posts. Glad someone hooked you up.

Why are these so expensive if they’re in stock?

What in the hell are those prices? Did Lucille Bluth set those prices? 😂

Having never listened to a KGLW album all the way through before, I decided to stream Petrodragonic Apocalypse on a road trip down to the coast. Really dug what I was hearing and decided to dive into the Live Red Rocks 2022 set and HOLY SHIT. What have I been missing?!

Next question is who pre ordered the box set and who did you go with?

Having never listened to a KGLW album all the way through before, I decided to stream Petrodragonic Apocalypse on a road trip down to the coast. Really dug what I was hearing and decided to dive into the Live Red Rocks 2022 set and HOLY SHIT. What have I been missing?!

Next question is who pre ordered the box set and who did you go with?
I ordered the Fuzz Club version of the set. Supposed to come out in a few weeks.

Back