All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

this album is so good, and it keeps getting better with each listen!! loving all the passing of the mic on all the songs, Joey sounds better than ever and Lucas and Cavs getting lead vocals is awesome! Lucas especially sounds really good...and the more Cookie vocals the better!! Stu and Amby are fantastic as usual!

the songs are a bit chaotic, but after a few listens it's really getting stuck in my head.

can't wait for the shows next week... I've been waiting for this all year!!!!!!!!!!!

this album is so good, and it keeps getting better with each listen!! loving all the passing of the mic on all the songs, Joey sounds better than ever and Lucas and Cavs getting lead vocals is awesome! Lucas especially sounds really good...and the more Cookie vocals the better!! Stu and Amby are fantastic as usual!

the songs are a bit chaotic, but after a few listens it's really getting stuck in my head.

can't wait for the shows next week... I've been waiting for this all year!!!!!!!!!!!
Bummed to be missing Forest hills this year man! Gonna be at Phish Fest but can’t believe it’s the same weekend

Back