All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

I have never known Flightless to restock after a sell-out. I would wait and see what happens after other variants are released, etc. People who grabbed the green may change their minds once all the options are out.

They used to sometimes split the drop into 5-10 minute increments. I don't really see why it would help though, I guess the website can cope a little better maybe.

I ended up going with gold. It is so crazy to me that this stuff sells out so fast when there is a million variants from a million different places. I have a feeling that there are a lot of gizz heads who buy multiple variants of every release
The r/KGATLW subreddit will tell you that you are 100% on the money. There are posts there of people with more copies of Polygondwanaland than I have of Gizz albums full stop.

That's what I realized this morning. My KG is mirorboard, so it kind of locked me in to ordering from Flightless again, at additional expense, of course. I don't have strong feelings about either the green or the gold this time out.

Being in Australia I'm always fine with buying from Flightless, but now I have to go to Discogs for a mirror finish K.G. Really should have ordered 2 L.W.s and organised a trade.

I ended up going with gold. It is so crazy to me that this stuff sells out so fast when there is a million variants from a million different places. I have a feeling that there are a lot of gizz heads who buy multiple variants of every release
It might seem like a million, but the numbers are actually small. The 2 Flightless variants were only 2K each, worldwide.
Glad you got the gold one! 🍻

So It feels like this release is either ready to go or pretty close to ready. Gizzverse US is quoting May 14th as a release date. I wonder if it’s the same for Flightless.
My KG from Flightless took something like an extra month to get to me in the US. I wasn't bothered by it, but it was definitely much slower than the other options.

Missed them all, I guess.
Fuckin’ shit I hate work.

All the variants are gone like that, huh?
I wish the vinyl world would do away with limited edition.
I don’t want KG black wax.
The indie exclusive silver anvil is still available

Missed them all, I guess.
Fuckin’ shit I hate work.

All the variants are gone like that, huh?
I wish the vinyl world would do away with limited edition.
I don’t want KG black wax.

Both variants still available in the EU gizzverse

Those are the best-looking variants so far!

I hadn’t even bothered checking there, figured they’d be long gone seeing as they’re the most visually pleasing variants and one was limited to 1500 instead of 2000

Back