Definitive Audiophile pressings

The amazing thing about all this is I literally came on here and told YOU guys they were repressing the Mofi Billy Joel's, and somehow it's broken telephoned into me asking you guys about when they're repressing Billy Joel. INTERNET

It's like $70 up here! Fuck that! You guys do it.
I am content with my MOV. It’s a live album how much better is Optimal gonna be than Record Industry pressing wise? It’s a different tracklist so if I would purchase the new version it would be for the full concert moreso than for a better audiophile experience but I am not gonna notice minute improvements with my system setup anyhow.

I am content with my MOV. It’s a live album how much better is Optimal gonna be than Record Industry pressing wise? It’s a different tracklist so if I would purchase the new version it would be for the full concert moreso than for a better audiophile experience but I am not gonna notice minute improvements with my system setup anyhow.
More like tenderlovingpseudophile

IMG_7280.jpeg
“Um… guys… what are we supposed to do with all these John Coltrane records no one wants?”
“Send out a text bump, act like it’s a big deal…”

The amazing thing about all this is I literally came on here and told YOU guys they were repressing the Mofi Billy Joel's, and somehow it's broken telephoned into me asking you guys about when they're repressing Billy Joel. INTERNET
Quoting from memory here, but I think you said something along the lines of "did we know about this?" and then something about a murder dungeon and having "to get rid of a chest freezer"

Back