Fresh Grabs

Destroyer was part of the Tandem Coffee "Good Thing" for this month, Chameleon was a surprise PIF and the rest were picked up yesterday at a local shop. Fun week!

Also got my amp back from the repair shop so I'm able to listen to records again (had a backup amp but it doesn't do the job as well, needs servicing).

Not pictured is a surprise PIF as well

Attachments

• IMG_7378.jpeg
    IMG_7378.jpeg
    958.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_7379.jpeg
    IMG_7379.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 21
Destroyer was part of the Tandem Coffee "Good Thing" for this month, Chameleon was a surprise PIF and the rest were picked up yesterday at a local shop. Fun week!

Also got my amp back from the repair shop so I'm able to listen to records again (had a backup amp but it doesn't do the job as well, needs servicing).

Not pictured is a surprise PIF as well
I love that George Benson album. Glad it's easy to get good copies of for cheap.

Well, I think I'm done with online orders from Zia. About every time they records arrived damaged. This one was bouncing around in a crushed, oversized mailer that wasn't put together properly and partially taped closed. And most of the tape wasn't sticking. Totally half-assed. Photos dont really show how shitty it was

Ill add, last time one jacket arrived badly damaged and they were hesitant to replace it. Some fine print bullshit on their website alluding to damaged jackets are just part of the online record buying game and they cant be held responsible.

0528241639.jpg0528241639a.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I think I'm done with online orders from Zia. About every time they records arrived damaged. This one was bouncing around in a crushed, oversized mailer that wasn't put together properly and partially taped closed. And most of the tape wasn't sticking. Totally half-assed. Photos dont really show how shitty it was

Ill add, last time one jacket arrived badly damaged and they were hesitant to replace it. Some fine print bullshit on their website alluding to damaged jackets are just part of the online record buying game and they cant be held responsible.

View attachment 204238View attachment 204239

WTF? What's the point of using a Whiplash mailer if you can't even fold it right? JFC.

Edit: I mean, that photo is proof enough that it was packed by a moron. I can send you a photo of a properly folded Whiplash (which wouldn't make the record float around in the package), if you need, in case CS is also too stupid to know how it was supposed to be done.

Back