Hip Hop

the Kendrick Reddit is going nuts and impossible to keep up with all the posts, but they're on their detective shit with everything. I checked Drake's once or twice and they weren't really talking about it at all outside of "who's still riding with Drake?" style posts. that was hours ago though... Mother's Day really got in the way of all this..ha ha

I did see about an hour or so ago that earlier Akademiks had EbonyPrince on his show or something and it didn't go well for Ak, and also apparently said that he didn't know where the 11yo daughter thing came from basically confirming that Drake didn't feed Kendrick that info.

somehow things keep getting worse for Drake, I wonder how mainstream this chunk of the story will go?

oh and apparently one of the dates Drake stayed at this hotel lines up with the night the fan fell from the balcony at the Apollo and also there was protests there or something about the hotel being under fire for serving drinks to an underage girl. and the hotel is in Epstein's book, and like a 6 month old story about Ak grooming underage girls got posted...I don't know what the fuck is going on, it feels like I'm typing out a fever dream!

whatever happened and is happening is all crazy speculation. I wonder how much the public will actually know in the end?

the fact someone can read that and say, "yup, that checks out" is fucking bananas
I feel like what is happening to Diddy has opened the doors to a lot of these conspiracy theories. That and fans nowadays feel entitled to inserting themselves into the narrative. Had the internet been around for 2Pac and Biggie that subreddit would’ve been wild.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240515-062201.png
    Screenshot_20240515-062201.png
    631.4 KB · Views: 15
Who's releasing this? Am I missing something?

EDIT: I see the one is a getondown exclusive. Actually like that one the best too.
Yeah Enaz answered. Empire for the three then Get On Down for the other. I think I like the Get On Down one as well so will probably grab from there.

Was there any additional information sent about the Pusha T - MNIMN? That's tomorrow too right?

Don't know if this was posted here but saw this out there. Promo Code UL20OFF for an additional discount

Back