It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

Clear handball bro

It hit his hand. His hand was within the silhouette, behind his body and the ball travelled at pace. This is exactly the definition of when the ball hits a hand and is not an offence. It’s like having the proper handball rule back rather than the shit show of the last few years. Fantastic call by the referee and VAR.

It hit his hand. His hand was within the silhouette, behind his body and the ball travelled at pace. This is exactly the definition of when the ball hits a hand and is not an offence. It’s like having the proper handball rule back rather than the shit show of the last few years. Fantastic call by the referee and VAR.

I am calling Abel Xavier

It offen gets called but I agree here. I wish it eas a penalty but I do not really want games o be decided by hand penalties like this.

It offen gets called but I agree here. I wish it eas a penalty but I do not really want games o be decided by hand penalties like this.

Yeah it’s been driving me mad seeing these given since VAR was introduced in particular.

Back