It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

Now maybe the federation can fudge some birth certificates and get some quality players.

Sure do the Irish 90s approach and chase all the premier league players that aren’t being picked for England and see if they have a yankee granny…

Although I suppose there’s less emigration out of the states than here historically so maybe that’s not quite as good an idea…

I've always been a casual fan but saw them a year or so ago and their live show blew me away

I've seen them a handful of times and they always bring it. These Hot Fuss shows should be special because it is the original lineup which hasn't happened in a while.

Of course he did. He's barely 1 month into his retirement from Liverpool. He's going to take at least a year off. I think the German national team is more likely. I don't know if he made the same promise to Dortmund that he made to Liverpool about not joining another EPL team in the future but if he didn't I could see him choosing to go back to the Bundesliga in a couple years.

Of course he did. He's barely 1 month into his retirement from Liverpool. He's going to take at least a year off. I think the German national team is more likely. I don't know if he made the same promise to Dortmund that he made to Liverpool about not joining another EPL team in the future but if he didn't I could see him choosing to go back to the Bundesliga in a couple years.

Good for him.
The federation will probably look within MLS for their next coach.

Plus whoever takes it will be under a lot of pressure. Likely more pressure than Klopp had at Liverpool. Why would he want to step back into that so soon? Even if he wants to manage again, I can't see him taking such a big role.

Back