It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

Doubt Chelsea actually do anything with him and just loan him somewhere.
Yeah they’ll do that and then sell him for a profit in a few years. It’s a terrible strategy if you’re the player but it works well for clubs who are trying to make some money.

So I asked on the team's IG if I could buy the kit without the sponsor and tow different people replied that I could buy the women's kit that has the King Power sponsor. I can see the replies in my history but not the teams account....lol

Both Spurs kits this year are pretty meh, though the away is growing on me.

One thing for certain is I'm not getting a players name/number--finding that within a couple years they become sticky and start peeling.
I haven't bought a kit since the Galaxy away kit with Son's name on it. Season before last I really didn't like any of the kits. Last season I wanted to get the Away with Maddison's name on it but they never went on sale/sold out really quickly. I refuse to pay the full price for kits nowadays unless it's a special occasion/reason to (I bought a couple of kits prior to the 2022 WC)

So I asked on the team's IG if I could buy the kit without the sponsor and tow different people replied that I could buy the women's kit that has the King Power sponsor. I can see the replies in my history but not the teams account....lol
you can probably get the Women's kit but in mens/unisex sizing so that's not a bad idea at all

I haven't bought a kit since the Galaxy away kit with Son's name on it. Season before last I really didn't like any of the kits. Last season I wanted to get the Away with Maddison's name on it but they never went on sale/sold out really quickly. I refuse to pay the full price for kits nowadays unless it's a special occasion/reason to (I bought a couple of kits prior to the 2022 WC)
I bought one during COVID to help soften the bleeding (lol at helping the rich) and bought one last year cause I wanted to show support for the club's direction. I'd LOVE a Van de Ven kit but it'll all wash off in a few years so meh. I'll just settle for a heart-shaped locket around my neck with his photo in it.

I bought one during COVID to help soften the bleeding (lol at helping the rich) and bought one last year cause I wanted to show support for the club's direction. I'd LOVE a Van de Ven kit but it'll all wash off in a few years so meh. I'll just settle for a heart-shaped locket around my neck with his photo in it.
I've had okay luck with names. The only times I've had them peel off is when I've bough fakes years and years ago. If you wash on cold water inside out they should not fall apart.

I thought the game was a little scrappy which benefits them. I mostly want an African team to do well so racist Parisians days are ruined

Back