It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

They were the inferior team from go, but the ref gave two pretty soft penalty calls IMO. Still, US lack of offensive threats is systemic and needs to be addressed fast

If I may, I need some assistance. My son has come to love Fußball/soccer and would like to go to a game. I live in Denver and can get tickets to either Denver/Toronto or Denver/Portland. Would one of these games be a more interesting matchup than the other?

If I may, I need some assistance. My son has come to love Fußball/soccer and would like to go to a game. I live in Denver and can get tickets to either Denver/Toronto or Denver/Portland. Would one of these games be a more interesting matchup than the other?

Definitely Rapids/Timbers.
And I’m not saying that because I’m a fan of the Timbers. Colorado has really impressed this season and the Timbers have been one of the better teams over the last 2 months. It should be a better match than Toronto.

Definitely Rapids/Timbers.
And I’m not saying that because I’m a fan of the Timbers. Colorado has really impressed this season and the Timbers have been one of the better teams over the last 2 months. It should be a better match than Toronto.
Yea plus they're in the same conference. Always makes it more interesting

Sounds like Solanke to Spurs is heating up. Think we'd be overpaying but if we can soften the blow with Solomon going the other way (bought on a free) then it's a little more manageable.

Back