It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

I avoid most social media discourse because I have a brain, but there’s all kinds of LevyOut and AngeOut weirdos in the Spurs socials. I assume they are all 14 year olds but Jesus what on earth

I avoid most social media discourse because I have a brain, but there’s all kinds of LevyOut and AngeOut weirdos in the Spurs socials. I assume they are all 14 year olds but Jesus what on earth
a healthy Solanke or Richard Arlison and Spurs win 3-1 at least. Same goes for Leicester, just finish one or two chances and it's much, much different going into the break.

a healthy Solanke or Richard Arlison and Spurs win 3-1 at least. Same goes for Leicester, just finish one or two chances and it's much, much different going into the break.
Yeah the one game we played with a natural No 9 we won comfortably. Weird how that works.

I just don’t see how anyone could see today’s game and think that the manager or owner should be sacked lol. The result wasn’t good but the performance was outstanding.

Yeah the one game we played with a natural No 9 we won comfortably. Weird how that works.

I just don’t see how anyone could see today’s game and think that the manager or owner should be sacked lol. The result wasn’t good but the performance was outstanding.
Honestly was expecting the worst since we conceded 10 goals in the last two games played at St. James’ Park. So as frustrating as it is, it was better. Circumstances in personnel availability are the main reason but it was there for the taking regardless. Just frustrating but not Ange’s fault in the slightest.

It’s so weird. I understand how fickle fans have been when we had Kane under Conte/Jose with the “win now” approach. Like, if we don’t win now we’ll lose him (and we did). But Ange was always going need to shuffle through the squad and make wholesale changes. Although, I wonder if that same point of view is happening with Son. I don’t fear of losing Son like we did with Kane, but it would be a shame if Son never won anything with this team before he moves on.

OU0mLI3.gif

Keep us updated

Back