It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

He's by a country mile the best ref in the English game. Your fanbase always has had a persecution complex and its never been to your benefit.

Arteta's behaviour on the line and in press conferences absolutely does not help you in the 50/50 decisions, I'm convinced of it.
1.5 seconds: the amount of time between the foul being whistled and the ball leaving Trossards feet. Doku did the same thing in the first half but it wasn't as quick. He took over 3 seconds after hearing the whistle to kick the ball. No card. Persecution complex or consistency police either way its not right and it's cost us 4 points 5 matches in. If u watched the Rice one from when Veltman got up, you'd see he kicked the ball at Rices feet, it hit Rice in the heels he turned around and nudged it while it was moving.

1.5 seconds: the amount of time between the foul being whistled and the ball leaving Trossards feet. Doku did the same thing in the first half but it wasn't as quick. He took over 3 seconds after hearing the whistle to kick the ball. No card. Persecution complex or consistency police either way its not right and it's cost us 4 points 5 matches in. If u watched the Rice one from when Veltman got up, you'd see he kicked the ball at Rices feet, it hit Rice in the heels he turned around and nudged it while it was moving.

Lol both of them kicked/threw the ball away already on a yellow. it's at best daft. Rice's was probably much more debatable for sure.

This is like when we supposedly used to "bully" a team that contained Lauren, Toure, Campbell, Cole, Vieira, Gilberto, Bergkamp and Henry who were all big strong physical lads over 6ft who could more than handle themselves.

jose-mourinho-laugh.gif

Lol both of them kicked/threw the ball away already on a yellow. it's at best daft. Rice's was probably much more debatable for sure.

This is like when we supposedly used to "bully" a team that contained Lauren, Toure, Campbell, Cole, Vieira, Gilberto, Bergkamp and Henry who were all big strong physical lads over 6ft who could more than handle themselves.
I've heard Trossard speak. Idk if his brain even signaled to his feet to stop in less than 2 seconds. He needs more than 2 seconds haha! Seriously tho lol If Doku got carded when he kicked the ball away, then Trossard did this I'd have no argument.

You can’t live in the past.

stay humble, eh
I saw the clip lol He's a troll. I respected that move. Arteta was stunned lmao but him throwing the ball off Gabis head should've been a yellow and the shoulder charge on Partey right after would've been a 2nd. Suspended for Newcastle! Oh well. I hope we can handle Bolton Wednesday lol

Funnily enough the worst decision in the match contributed to Arsenal’s equaliser. Ref called Walker way out of position to tell him off and then allowed a quick free kick to be taken and a goal comes from the spaces he’s been pulled out of.

Funnily enough the worst decision in the match contributed to Arsenal’s equaliser. Ref called Walker way out of position to tell him off and then allowed a quick free kick to be taken and a goal comes from the spaces he’s been pulled out of.
And he's the best by a country mile 🥲 we are doomed

Back