Let’s talk Lego!

Which set? I’m debating that radio personally.
I'm also debating the radio but I have so many actual radios that it would probably take the place of the real thing... I mean the one I truly want is the big Falcon but there's just no where to put something that huge. Mainly I'm focusing on getting the next UCS Y-Wing whenever that happens. I missed the boat on the last one, that's kinda the last iconic ship I really want.

We’re going to see Metallica in Minneapolis this August, and we all already have what sets we want from the Lego store at the Mall of America. My older son just got a bunch of money for graduating high school, so he’s getting the UCS Venator, my younger son will get the Notre Dame set, my wife wants the Snow White set, and I want the Titanic. It’s super expensive, but we all love everything Titanic, and it would be a family build.

How do you people* feel about the Lego flowers? They seem pretty cool but also like....the whole concept of plastic flowers is hilarious as the world burns around us.

*Lego dorks

How do you people* feel about the Lego flowers? They seem pretty cool but also like....the whole concept of plastic flowers is hilarious as the world burns around us.

*Lego dorks
Lemme tell you, I got the dozen roses for the gf as she was recovering from surgery and she is now absolutely hooked on the plants/nature ones.

Back