Let's See Your Collection! Any Size!

I need to get a couple more shelves myself. Thinking about doing a 2x4 and a 4x4 around a corner - but before that, I need to move the bookshelf and CD rack that is there....an I don't know where to put them.

I was also thinking about maybe getting a new 5x5 and doing a back to back peninsula, as I don't have wall space for much more.

I need to get a couple more shelves myself. Thinking about doing a 2x4 and a 4x4 around a corner - but before that, I need to move the bookshelf and CD rack that is there....an I don't know where to put them.

I was also thinking about maybe getting a new 5x5 and doing a back to back peninsula, as I don't have wall space for much more.
I think the peninsula can look nice if you have the room for it.

Finally got all my records unboxed in our new house! We had to paint this room first so it took a little time before I could bring them out of storage.

I want to get nicer shelves but those will cost $500+ each and that’s a later this year or next year expense with other, more important things taking precedence.

View attachment 208389

I previously used one of the Kallaxes on its side to put my TT on but since those are standing up I will need to have my record player and speakers in this corner opposite the room.

View attachment 208390

As you can see more IKEA furniture! This doesn’t work because the speakers wouldn’t fit on the table. I’m looking for something wider and hopefully more custom that can have the receiver under the TT because they were previously sitting on top of each other. This area is about 40”~ wide. But a 38” or more commonly 36” wide piece would fit here. Does anyone have something similar for their record player and speakers in a tight squeeze like this? I’m also open to upgrading/downsizing my speakers since black plain with a bunch of stickers on the sides is no longer my style.
And we’re back!

IMG_2682.jpeg

This table is still very tight but I won’t be buying a new shelving unit soon so it’s fine for now. I trimmed the foam pads and the speakers are overhanging by a tiny bit but they’re secure. I may want to get some slimmer speakers for this space, but that’s a next year project.

I have 8 records sitting in mailers since I moved everything back in early April so that’s fun to get to go through now too!

And we’re back!

View attachment 209295

This table is still very tight but I won’t be buying a new shelving unit soon so it’s fine for now. I trimmed the foam pads and the speakers are overhanging by a tiny bit but they’re secure. I may want to get some slimmer speakers for this space, but that’s a next year project.

I have 8 records sitting in mailers since I moved everything back in early April so that’s fun to get to go through now too!
Killer poster.

Back