Magnolia Record Club

I see that you can now tip Magnolia employees on their store for doing a good job. God I am so tired of American tip culture. Saw this last month when I went to Ben and Jerry’s in Vermont. The rest of American businesses can take a lesson from them. IMG_3117.jpeg

View attachment 200545

The singles off this album, esp "labour" and "the warmth," are excellent. I'm thinking of putting in a preorder. So, is Magnolia her stateside record label, or distributer, for this album? Do they take on that role? I don't see ordering options that aren't UK based.

The singles off this album, esp "labour" and "the warmth," are excellent. I'm thinking of putting in a preorder. So, is Magnolia her stateside record label, or distributer, for this album? Do they take on that role? I don't see ordering options that aren't UK based.
Magnolia is a record club operated by Dualtone records. Outside of the club and exclusives, they operate as a small boutique “Americana” online store.

This is an exclusive to them. So it’s probably just something they were offered or liked and commissioned the exclusive.

Amazon also has it too. I almost considered getting it but I'm not paying $42 plus shipping even for a 2 lp album.

I love this band so much.
I've heard of this band before because I saw their life and only ep listed on targets site but I haven't listened them before until they released the lead single for their upcoming debut album. I liked all of the singles I've heard from the album so I might buy the magnolia red vinyl since that is the only place to get a colored variant of their album.

Back