Make a Vinyl Stack!

At home alone and still indecisive for music. Can I get another four?

Cocteau Twin - Heaven Or Las Veges
The Beach Boys - Pet Sounds
Mazzy Star - So Tonight That I Must See
Television - Marquee Moon
Broadcast - Ha Ha Sound

Can someone make me a stack of four to liven up our evening before the UW game?

Hmm...

Low - Things we Lost in the Fire
Fruit Bats - Absolute Loser
Foo Fighters - There is Nothing Left to Lose
Less Than Jake - Losing Streak

Beautiful autumn day here in Portland. Finished up a long trail run and just made an omelette with some recently picked matsutake mushrooms. Looking forward to some spins before game 2 of the World Series. I'd be up for a stack if one of you fine people would oblige.

Beautiful autumn day here in Portland. Finished up a long trail run and just made an omelette with some recently picked matsutake mushrooms. Looking forward to some spins before game 2 of the World Series. I'd be up for a stack if one of you fine people would oblige.

Jess Williamson - Time Ain’t Accidental
Elvis Perkins - Ash Wednesday
Hamilton Leithauser and Rostam - I Had A Dream That You Were Mine
Liz Phair - Whip-Smart

Feeling on fire this work week(end). Can someone get me another five rolling while I still have the place to myself?

Not sure how well this aligns with your 2:35 am vibe...feel free to punt until later if not. But if you are so inclined, here is a Sunday stack:

Bobby Hutcherson - Oblique
Jeff Parker - Suite for Max Brown
Wayne Shorter - The All Seeing Eye
Joshua Abrams - Represencing
The Comet is Coming - Trust in the Lifeforce of the Deep Mystery

Not sure how well this aligns with your 2:35 am vibe...feel free to punt until later if not. But if you are so inclined, here is a Sunday stack:

Bobby Hutcherson - Oblique
Jeff Parker - Suite for Max Brown
Wayne Shorter - The All Seeing Eye
Joshua Abrams - Represencing
The Comet is Coming - Trust in the Lifeforce of the Deep Mystery
Thank you! I work graveyard on FriSatSun from 5:00 PM - 5:30 AM next day, and I just got out of bed an hour or so ago. I will play these tomorrow.
I know I bitch a lot about jazz yet I do enjoy all of these (maybe not so much  Oblique). I do like how there is a progression with how wild these get, though I arguably might swap Wayne and Comet in the queue on that criterion alone.

20231029_143157.jpg

Could use another stack or two for the next couple days to mix in, thanks!

Love this thread :)

Hmm... how about:

Tina Brooks - Minor Move
Amyl and the Sniffers - Comfort to Me
Jamila Woods - LEGACY! LEGACY!
Tortoise - Standards
Feist - Let it Die

Back