N&G AoTM /// Vol. 61 - July 2024 /// Lido Pimienta - Miss Colombia

So the artist has hips?
Well, they don't lie.

When I was in high school my parents made me go on this church trip to Mexico and it was around the time that song came out and it was basically the only song we heard the entire time we were there. They were playing it constantly. This has nothing to do with the album this month it's just all I can think of when I hear that song, lol.

Well damn, here I was going through the clues on the first page, only to realize much later It had already been guessed on the second.

Also, I got close on that map game. Forgot Honduras and thought Costa Rica was an island. My Geography's a bit rusty...

PXL_20240627_005144203.jpg

This arrived today!

Very nice pick! For the drink pairing, I chose an espresso martini with cocoa powder and coffee bean garnish. Some of my favorite coffee blends and roasts are from Colombia and Latin America. Cocoa is also from the americas. So the drink ties it together nicely.

PXL_20240627_005053795.jpg

For the music, I am enjoying it very much. Thanks for the recommendation! 🍸

Edit : This is the recipe I tried to duplicate. I don't have an espresso machine, so I did the cold brew method. Tastes great, but not as pretty.

Last edited:
View attachment 207003

This arrived today!

Very nice pick! For the drink pairing, I chose an espresso martini with cocoa powder and coffee bean garnish. Some of my favorite coffee blends and roasts are from Colombia and Latin America. Cocoa is also from the americas. So the drink ties it together nicely.

View attachment 207004

For the music, I am enjoying it very much. Thanks for the recommendation! 🍸

Edit : This is the recipe I tried to duplicate. I don't have an espresso machine, so I did the cold brew method. Tastes great, but not as pretty.
I'm glad you liked the album! That drink looks tasty, too. Excellent pairing!

Back