NHL Thread Because There Isn't An NHL Thread

Crazy!
Does Price’s absence count?

Most likely yeah. But the big clincher was that massive COVID outbreak over the holidays. That one culminated with a game against the Panthers on Jan 3 where they could only dress 18 players because there was just no more players to call up from the farm club to take spots. Then the NHL finally shut them down for a little over a week.

The weird thing is that Suzuki never caught Covid and never lost a beat.

This thread is way more fun when your favorite team is good. We had hockey excellence for several years in Detroit, and that was surrounded by hockey pretty-good-ness. But now, we're stuck and this rebuild for the Wings is clearly a lengthy one...it unfortunately seems to have taken a step back this year.
#fireblashill

So, on to the teams deserving of chatter. Who does everyone like to win it all?

This thread is way more fun when your favorite team is good. We had hockey excellence for several years in Detroit, and that was surrounded by hockey pretty-good-ness. But now, we're stuck and this rebuild for the Wings is clearly a lengthy one...it unfortunately seems to have taken a step back this year.
#fireblashill

So, on to the teams deserving of chatter. Who does everyone like to win it all?

Y is being extremely patient with Blashill. I wonder if he’ll be on a short leash if the team gets off to a slow start next season.

I have no idea who is going to win it all but I’ll list the teams that I don’t want to win it all.

Tampa
Boston
Washington
Rangers
VGK-if they make the playoffs

I’m totally ok if any of the remaining teams win it all.

Back