Online Vinyl Deals

My replacement showed up today in a proper mailer and it's sealed and looks brand new.
View attachment 1977
Edit: started with the Esher Demos and wow, very cool to hear these songs in the beginning stages with the band having so much fun with them. The recordings sound great too.

So im quite out of the loop when it comes to the Beatles, but have seen quite a few of you guys mention the 'Esher Demos' when referring to this box set. Had a quick look online to confirm a suspicion and I was correct, its referring to Esher just down the road from where my girlfriends parents live, and I visit there most weekends.

This is such a strange coincidence as I also read the other day that David Bowie recorded his first session at a studio in Morden. I used to live in the village across (I now live 2 villages across) from Morden and would get the tube into London there every day. So much musical history surrounding me and I didn't even realize!

My replacement showed up today in a proper mailer and it's sealed and looks brand new.
View attachment 1977
Edit: started with the Esher Demos and wow, very cool to hear these songs in the beginning stages with the band having so much fun with them. The recordings sound great too.
I think mine gets delivered today so fingers crossed mine is in decent shape too!

I don't know anything about this band, but I saw this on Instagram... The Pineapples are giving away free vinyl... Just sign up at the link below...

Noticed a lot of people in the US were excited when this went on sale a couple of months ago on amazon.com, it's 10€ on amazon.fr

Back