Online Vinyl Deals

Temu at least delivers the garbage you order. Merchbar just sits on your money and hopes you forgot that you ordered anything.
Both of the orders I made earlier this year were in stock when I bought them. They still never shipped.

That being said, I have bought and received maybe 5-6 albums from them overall and most were really good deals.

I ordered once and got my "in stock" items in less than a week. I tried a few months later with slighlty more limited jazz releases--Muriel Grossmann LPs if I recall correctly--and though they were listed as "In Stock" and ready to ship immediately, after three months of waiting, I canceled. When I inquired about the order after the first two weeks, I got a reply from CS about "issues with their new inventory and fulfillment software"--which sounded like a VMP response if I ever heard one. And then I did a little googling and found out that my expiernce was most definitely not an isolated event.

All that's to say, I agree, it's just not worth the trouble with Merchbar, especially now that I can usually get the same stuff for a comparable or better price through Paladin/Apocalypse.

That used to be my experience, but the last couple times I've tried on in stock items I waited months without them ever shipping. Finally had to get my money back. Thankfully they refund without too much trouble, but their business model makes no sense to me.
Yeah. I think their model is that they don't actually have stock and acquire albums through distributors after you order. My last couple (in stock) orders with them never shipped. Contacted customer service a couple times and it was always "they should ship soon". Finally just cancelled my orders after a couple months.

if you don't mind damaged jackets, some good deals to be found here:

Thanks for this. I picked up the Cypress Hill that I’ve had on my list

Thanks, scooped that Africa - Amanaz that's been on my wantlist

Back