Online Vinyl Deals

50% off in cart. some cool stuff in there!
Jesus - i resisted that Udiscover sale but this here...

Have you considered not being chaotic evil?
well-stan-twitter.gif

I’m glad that my brain doesn’t consider anything on sale unless it’s 50% or more. I’m immune to Mike’s online vinyl sale knowledge
That, and when you mark down your entire catalog 30%, it overwhelms the brain. I don't have time to sift through 2500 items. Now, if you culled it into a couple hundred? Sure. I might end up with something.

What’d you get from Acony?
Got Soul Journey and Poor David's Almanack. Looks like Paramount is using those weird crystal clear inners instead of rice paper. Soul Journey has some little scratches on it but hoping it doesn't affect playback.....we'll see. looks like one of those things where a little piece of debris was on the disc and then in shipping/packing it may have scratched the disc.

Got Soul Journey and Poor David's Almanack. Looks like Paramount is using those weird crystal clear inners instead of rice paper. Soul Journey has some little scratches on it but hoping it doesn't affect playback.....we'll see. looks like one of those things where a little piece of debris was on the disc and then in shipping/packing it may have scratched the disc.
I assume you don’t have the old ones to compare? Would be curious if they are new cuts too.

i'm baaaaaack.

code: fallsale knocks about 35% off everything i think? OJCs lookin like they come out to $26. not sure what shipping is. i see the fine print also says "sold as-is". can't remember if i have ordered from them before. your boy signs up for tons of mailing lists to get coupons!

Back