Online Vinyl Deals

That’s Fair point

They just don't last long enough to document. An Amazon deal may only be live until the first person grabs a copy and the price could change. A shop might only have 1 or 2 copies of something and a lot of deals are only for the day. Then we have accideals which may or may not be honored. Most things I miss are just because I see them a little too late and not because I don't see them at all.

Generally when something is happening for more than a couple of days, people are actively discussing it in here and mentioning what they've grabbed. The whole nature of the thread is the limited window, so any list would become immediately obsolete, if not obsolete before it could even be documented. Sometimes deals are gone by the time they are even finished being posted in here.

Sorry if it's been asked/answered before but how do you know what's going to be in the Target sale?
All vinyl should theoretically be included. It's a buy 2 get 1 free, but you can order 3 at the same price and then cancel individual items immediately after placing the order and still get 1 or 2 at the reduced price (effectively 1/3 off).

All vinyl should theoretically be included. It's a buy 2 get 1 free, but you can order 3 at the same price and then cancel individual items immediately after placing the order and still get 1 or 2 at the reduced price (effectively 1/3 off).
yeah, I know of the sale and the hack it's just @MikeH was talking like he has some sort of insider knowledge!

Back