Online Vinyl Deals

Never bought from these guys before, but 15% off all sealed and new stock and free shipping at $75. Some good titles in there. Not everything is a deal but quite a few are and some rare things too.
I will say I know some people who bought used from them and they were not properly graded and then a bit of a chore to get money back….

Never bought from these guys before, but 15% off all sealed and new stock and free shipping at $75. Some good titles in there. Not everything is a deal but quite a few are and some rare things too.
I will say I know some people who bought used from them and they were not properly graded and then a bit of a chore to get money back….
I bought from them over the summer. Pretty good experience (fast shipping, good mailer, etc). My only gripe is the used record was listed at VG and I think its VG- at best.

I bought from them over the summer. Pretty good experience (fast shipping, good mailer, etc). My only gripe is the used record was listed at VG and I think its VG- at best.
I’d add some real caution to the grading. I went there in person and had them play a couple of records — one Stevie Wonder Innervisions that was VG++/NM- (with a couple of exclamation points) was at best a G and I passed. I bought 3 used, one new. 2 of the used fell below my pretty low expectations.

Note: the new was fine :)

Back