Online Vinyl Deals

Just an FYI. I don't think it's 7 days... more along the lines of when they received their initial order i.e. A $20 credit will be applied to your account when a friend subscribes to Bespoke Post with a valid credit card and receives his/her first club shipment after using your link.

I think for the time period of this box set mono is without question the way to go since it's how Dylan prepared them to be.. I've heard nothing but great things about the quality but me personally, i'm going to wait it out as I have a feeling we'll see a deal either on Amazon or somewhere else for closer to the 100 mark in the next few months. They released a bunch more of these boxsets again since the current version is an open edition that's why we are seeing the current prices drop again and I do not see it going oop anytime soon.. This set was originally a bit on the rare side since it was a limited numbered release at first but not really anymore. Still a really good price and I could be wrong about it going lower but since I just bought the Stones box set im taking the chance ha.
You speak much logic hear so i’m gonna wait. Thanks. (Sad not sad)

Just an FYI. I don't think it's 7 days... more along the lines of when they received their initial order i.e. A $20 credit will be applied to your account when a friend subscribes to Bespoke Post with a valid credit card and receives his/her first club shipment after using your link.

Yeah, I've seen that too, and that would make the most sense, since someone can cancel their order. It also states that you have to be a member at the time of receiving referral credit, so those cancelling and asking to cash in at the same time have crossed another stipulation. The problem is that there are a few different claims on there, regarding this, and one is that it will take 7 days. That, of course, might be related to how long they believe it should take for an item to ship and the fact that this whole groove box offer wasn't really supposed to go live until the first may delaying things even longer

Don't know if it's at the lowest, but I thought it was a good price. Good kid, m.A.A.d city down to $15 and change.

I believe it’s been as low as the 9-10 mark before.
Yeah, it used to pop up in the 9-11 range randomly on amazon quite a bit along with ebay as well but I rarely see it that low this year so 15 isnt too bad if you really want it.

But how does it sound? I think I remember you could find it for that cheap because it didn't sound great?

Cream- Disraeli Gears (Half Speed Master) for cheap. Seller offered me a 9% discount too bringing it to $22 because I was watching it.

Edit: Only one left. I don’t want it but hopefully one of you do.

It was 9,99 in mid February.

View attachment 4867

Here's the entire price fluctuation chart, courtesy of the thriced named Camel.

View attachment 4868

I never noticed it when it dropped there in February.. I do know last year it had a lot more $10 drops then ccc is reporting though but I think most of them didn't last long and it doesn't catch the majority of those kind of drops in the price graph.

As far as the sound quality I don't think it is anywhere close to as bad as some people are talking about but I also think the quality control was absolutely awful for the overall pressing so I think it's a mix of some people getting legit flawed records and like most really popular albums you will almost always get people saying bad things because of the equipment they use and they don't clean the record first.. This is def. one that needed a cleaning fresh out of the sleeve. For $10 i'm cool with it and it's a solid/decent pressing that wont absolutely wow you but it's also not among my worst pressings I own either. I'll list a couple of the flaws I can remember..

It's been awhile since I spun it now but I do remember there being a couple tracks where the mixing was underwhelming where you can tell they oddly altered his voice a bit or the volume fluctuates a bit from track to track and underwhelming bass on some tracks while the bass on others were the best I ever heard it. I also believe there's some bad hiss to start out at least a couple of the sides but it goes away within 30 or so seconds I believe.

If you do buy a copy i'd strongly suggest checking it out for flaws and listening to it soon in case you need to return it.. I bought two copies personally and never had a problem but I could have just got lucky.

this dude in Finland has stuff that is totally in my wheelhouse and often has markdowns and, occasionally, free worldwide shipping.

whores-clean-black-500x500.png

Back