Online Vinyl Deals

Hey friends from the great North, looks like you got your very own uDiscover store now and they're having a grand opening sale.
@avecigrec @Turbo @Mather @jamieanderson1968
@bdrummond

I'll admit I was a little scared to click that. And I was definitely very tempted to fix The Tragically Hip sized hole on my record shelf but I've managed to walk away unscathed. For now.

Somehow I think this fits @jamieanderson1968. Actually, probably @Mather
View attachment 139929
I do not have any Bryan Adams vinyl.

However I was at a gala dinner thing a few years back and he performed with his full band and it was actually really good.

Also Mrs. Mather stormed the stage and grabbed a mic from the drummer and sang the chorus of Summer Of 69. So that was also memorable.

However I was at a gala dinner thing a few years back and he performed with his full band and it was actually really good.

Also Mrs. Mather stormed the stage and grabbed a mic from the drummer and sang the chorus of Summer Of 69. So that was also memorable.

I’m gonna age myself here, and I’d be interested to know whether anyone else here was at this show, but I saw Bryan Adams once in Berlin, at the Roger Waters Wall show, during the summer I backpacked/youth-hosteled around Europe in 1990. He only sang one song, but it was a good one!

Cuts Like a Knife is a jammmm

Can we talk about our lord and savior- the theme song to The Three Musketeers?

25% off all stock with code BADSUMMER:

Discount code seems to work with their Bandcamp listings as well.

EDIT: Some clarification: Only works for in-stock items (not pre-orders), and it's only 15% on bandcamp.

Last edited:
Back