Online Vinyl Deals

Musique Plastique is back open to help with that!
Haha! Yes, indeed I was there on Sunday! I picked up two items for the Home With Family series (New Age’s (Suzanne Doucet and Christian Beuhner’s) Transmission and Transformation LPs (classic New Age); and one for the Home Alone series: used CD of Namlook/Schulze/Laswell “Dark Side of the Moog IV”

Target's back to including at least Movies this time but as expected no Vinyl.

For those interested, starting Sunday June 12th - June 18th, Target will be offering Buy 2 Get 1 Free Select Movies, Books, Video Games, Board Games & Activity Sets.

Buy 2 Get One Free (you can mix & match). Offer will be available online and in-store. Items can be from any combination of movies, books, video games, board games and activity sets. Lowest-priced item will be free. Quantities limited; no rain checks. Excludes select video games and pre-order and new-release movies and video games.

Found a couple recs based on this threads algorithm of the past few pages 🎱

Then a few misc. deals as you never know when we could get hit with another lock down ; ]

Target's back to including at least Movies this time but as expected no Vinyl.

Found a couple recs based on this threads algorithm of the past few pages🎱

Then a few misc. deals as you never know when we could get hit with another lock down ; ]

Target's buy 2 get 1 advertisement had vinyl records pictured, so maybe they'll be included?

Screenshot_2022-06-10-06-01-53.png

I don’t think it’s going to include vinyl. None of the fine print says music either. This happened awhile back too and people got excited only for it to be on books and movies and no music.

They included vinyl around xmas, after it seemed like they weren't doing it anymore. I bought the All Things Must Pass 5LP and even put the crazy deluxe $1k crate version in the cart just to verify that it would have worked. They left vinyl out prior to that and then didn't include it more recently, but if @zdkaiser is showing that ad, which clearly shows and mentions "vinyl," I'm keeping the faith

Back