Online Vinyl Deals

I didn't get the vibe that people really got the scope of this $6 mystery box deal.

I'm a member of their subscription service and I get a 2 album mystery box per month. Almost always it contains 1 hipHop/RNB album, and usually one UO exclusive color vinyl of various genres- whatever UO typically carries.

I'd say that even if I don't always keep them, the Discogs average for every album I get is between $15-25. My last box from them was A Tribe Called Quest- Hits/Rarities, and the She & Him Tribute To Brian Wilson on blue vinyl. So it's not no name, garbage filler in these. At $3 a record, I'm certain anything I don't want can go in a well stocked $5 bin at the record show, and virtually any local will give you $3-4 trade on new LP's.

anyway i ordered 30 of these
I ordered 4. each one with the code came to 5.25. which is a deal for 2 records, even if one is total trash

I didn't get the vibe that people really got the scope of this $6 mystery box deal.

I'm a member of their subscription service and I get a 2 album mystery box per month. Almost always it contains 1 hipHop/RNB album, and usually one UO exclusive color vinyl of various genres- whatever UO typically carries.

I'd say that even if I don't always keep them, the Discogs average for every album I get is between $15-25. My last box from them was A Tribe Called Quest- Hits/Rarities, and the She & Him Tribute To Brian Wilson on blue vinyl. So it's not no name, garbage filler in these. At $3 a record, I'm certain anything I don't want can go in a well stocked $5 bin at the record show, and virtually any local will give you $3-4 trade on new LP's.

I thought ordering 5 of these was too many for me, lol. Nice work.

Alright, I got six of these for just under $44 shipped. Hoping for at least two good selections.
Thank you for sharing and further detailing the expected contents.

Used the Amoeba code today.
JUN15

1x Dope Lemon - Smooth Big Cat [Limited Edition Picture Disc] (LP)
1x Fu Manchu - No One Rides For Free [Red & White Splatter Vinyl] (LP)

both 'used'
Wish Dope Lemon would stop pressing only picture discs. Was very lucky to acquire an original AUS press of their first record but have stayed away from everything since. Lmk how it sounds!

Alright, I got six of these for just under $44 shipped. Hoping for at least two good selections.
Thank you for sharing and further detailing the expected contents.

6 sounded like a good number so I went with that as well but of course living in California it had to cost me a bit more at just over $46 but still a pretty crazy deal if like you said I get 2-3 good ones out of the 12!

Also, for anyone interested BestBuy is doing a Buy 2+ get 20% off right now which supposedly includes pre-orders so there might be some decent deals there if you want to do some digging.
If anyone is interested in that new ECM audiophile series, you can get both 20% off on the presale here. Only $32 each then.

I've been streaming Gary Burton - The New Quartet a lot the last couple of days. It's very much my jam.

Back