Pre-Order Thread

I meant the cut hot causing skips and apparently causing the locked groove.
It seems that the 2020 regular black cut doesn’t have the locked groove and that it used the same plates as the VMP. So I’d imagine this one uses those plates too!

I’m still mad that there’s a gap between the last two tracks. My friend had the OG and that song transition is so awesome. Not sure why they took it out

It seems that the 2020 regular black cut doesn’t have the locked groove and that it used the same plates as the VMP. So I’d imagine this one uses those plates too!

I’m still mad that there’s a gap between the last two tracks. My friend had the OG and that song transition is so awesome. Not sure why they took it out
My biggest problem listening to my VMP s that sometimes I'll get a bunch of skipping on Dare, but not every time.

I actually have a similar issue on my blue Talking Heads Speaking in Tongues from a few years ago. Sometimes skips on Burning Down the House sometimes not. I also feel it's pressed too hot as well.

SIbCaXm.png

Signed purple LP available directly from her webstore with surprisingly reasonable shipping (for the US, at least)

I’m not sure it even made it to the states, especially now that I look on discogs at pricing
Yea I’m seeing some for $70 shipped on eBay…there are a bunch around $50 that match the barcode but say CD. Lots of places, especially on eBay, list these vinyl + CD box sets as CDs even though they have vinyl included. Target is another place that does this. I found some of those Zeppelin deluxe box sets on Target for the B2G1 sale since they were listed under CDs

Yea I’m seeing some for $70 shipped on eBay…there are a bunch around $50 that match the barcode but say CD. Lots of places, especially on eBay, list these vinyl + CD box sets as CDs even though they have vinyl included. Target is another place that does this. I found some of those Zeppelin deluxe box sets on Target for the B2G1 sale since they were listed under CDs

Yeah RT have the box listed for around the price I paid for it when it came out. I did get it signed straight from the band back then. It’s 1LP, and 4 discs. I think it’s either 2CD and 2DVD or 3CD and 1DVD, can’t remember off the top of my head. It seems like there wasn’t a a proper single LP press of it even back then, just the 1LP in blue, which is strange I’m sure I remember it being pretty regularly in store lol.

Back