Pre-Order Thread

Also, some very interesting reissues of impossible to find early girl group garage rock 7" from Numero Group

The Belles - Melvin b/w Come Back

61n1j9pUkGL._SL1400_.jpg

Vickie and the Van Dykes - I Wanna Be A Winner b/w Outcast

61Va1NIlO4L._SL1400_.jpg

That Vickie & the Van Dykes song (and the Basement Beehive compilation in general) is the reason I fell in love with Numero and will blindly buy/recommend their reissues as often as possible.

A kickstarter for another City Girl LP available. Already exceeded minimum funding, like the Neon Impasse and Time Falls Like Moonlight did in years past. Nocturnal, lo-fi beats like usual. Estimated to ship out in March next year.

I love the music this artist has done. If you can buy one I recommend you to do so. If not for the music, vinyl copies later hit the $100+ mark.

€100 per volume 👀

Do they normally press non fancy versions of these too because that’s too steep.
this is their high end series with handmade, screenprinted jackets, etc. I think the last one in this series had a non-fancy version for around 30 with different jacket (the Billy Harper at Antibes release). Would be cool if this one had a normal release too!

I really regret passing on their Artisan series of Donald Byrd, that one was beautiful and sells for crazy money now

this is their high end series with handmade, screenprinted jackets, etc. I think the last one in this series had a non-fancy version for around 30 with different jacket (the Billy Harper at Antibes release). Would be cool if this one had a normal release too!

I really regret passing on their Artisan series of Donald Byrd, that one was beautiful and sells for crazy money now

Yeah I got all that from the marketing.

I like this but I absolutely don’t €200 want it. I’d rather miss it than pay that. If they release a couple at €30 then great.

View attachment 183256
TheSoundofMusic_3LP_Green_1x.png

Doesn’t Craft know we all inherited a copy from our parents?

Back