Pre-Order Thread

I think it also counts as an album if you're supposed to have one every few years or need a certain amount to get out of a contract? I like the song order though. Solid comp
This is what he said about the album in the email I got...

Here we have a compilation entitled “I Followed My Dreams and My Dreams Said To Crawl”, which exists now because over the last year or so, thanks to market forces beyond my comprehension, we’ve had an influx of new listeners. The idea was to offer them a piece of vinyl featuring, hopefully, all the songs they like in one place. Thanks for listening.

This is what he said about the album in the email I got...

Here we have a compilation entitled “I Followed My Dreams and My Dreams Said To Crawl”, which exists now because over the last year or so, thanks to market forces beyond my comprehension, we’ve had an influx of new listeners. The idea was to offer them a piece of vinyl featuring, hopefully, all the songs they like in one place. Thanks for listening.

Plus one new song which he said would be on the next album

With what you pay for shipping you could probably buy the entirely of Fear Fun on digital.
Shhhhh let's pretend I single handedly saved bandcamp today
Would or wouldn’t?

Would here's what he said about it when he dropped the single

Hey, it's Josh
Here's a new one - "I Guess Time Just Makes Fools of Us All". It's on the record coming out later this year (DONT TELL ANYONE), but when the idea of doing a compilation/Greatish Hits thing came up we were definitely missing a 10 minute funk song to summarize what a deluded and triumphant experience this whole thing's been so far.

It doesn't exactly scream "single" or anything but just wanted you to hear it.

Shhhhh let's pretend I single handedly saved bandcamp today

Would here's what he said about it when he dropped the single

Hey, it's Josh
Here's a new one - "I Guess Time Just Makes Fools of Us All". It's on the record coming out later this year (DONT TELL ANYONE), but when the idea of doing a compilation/Greatish Hits thing came up we were definitely missing a 10 minute funk song to summarize what a deluded and triumphant experience this whole thing's been so far.

It doesn't exactly scream "single" or anything but just wanted you to hear it.
Oh that’s dumb. I’m even less inclined to buy now that I know the track isn’t even exclusive to the GH album.

1722446191556.png

1722446176290.png

1722446282309.png

1722446235267.png

1722446253768.png

Back