Pre-Order Thread

So apparently I am an Eminem top fan since I listened to a couple songs of this record about 10 times. Not a fan of the album as a whole but I do like Temporary and Somebody Save Me.

1723050133620.png

Last edited:
l
A different kind of vinyl pre-order, but this is dope.

View attachment 210634
not $300 dope but dope nonetheless.

Stoked for this one to FINALLY be getting a repress — the amazing soundtrack to the cult classic SWISS ARMY MAN. A vocal feat from Manchester Orchestra's Andy Hull and Robert McDowell, as well as stars Paul Dano and Daniel Radcliffe.

Pre-orders go live tomorrow.

View attachment 210654

My wife loves this show and will talk about it with anyone that will listen. I've caught a couple episodes and it seems ok. Obviously this is a score, but I do like how the show uses pop music set it's time in history considering it's an alternate timeline.

1723055174807.png

1723055188412.png

1723065829872.png

STAND UP! Next up for our Def Jam 40 series is "Chicken-n-Beer" from Ludacris pressed in the chicken nugget colorway. Only 1000 of the chicken nugget variant will be available on August 16th. Vinyl comes with a trading card as well.

If you want early access on August 15th at 12pm ET, sign up for our email list. (Last two drops sold out before release to general public.)

Soul Step Records Announces SSR-101!

Soul Step Records is proud to announce the latest release from indie pop titans Coastal Club, “All of the Things You Said.”

After taking the internet by storm with the lead track from their previous release - “Honey” that has garnered over 13 Million streams the boys are back with another set of sun-kissed indie pop that drips with immaculate vibes.

If you are a fan of Bleachers, COIN, and Young The Giant, you will adore this album. Locked in the grooves are glistening guitar parts, bright and sunny vocals, along with impeccable indie pop/rock production. This is a record that is going to make you feel good. The positivity just oozes when you drop the needle on the vinyl.

Soul Step Records will be releasing the “All of the Things You Said” by Coastal Club to Soul Step Record Subscribers on Saturday, August 10th The general public sale will begin on Monday, August 22nd.

IMG_2119.jpgIMG_2128.jpg

Back