Pre-Order Thread

There's a band who's name I haven't heard in a really long time in context other than "Does anyone know what happened to Franz Ferdinand? The band, not the arch duke. We know what happened to him."

Full_Visual_2.jpg

new AAA box set coming soon.

This is badass
1726069146821.png

Enjoy The Ride Records and Enjoy The Toons Records in conjunction with the National Crime Prevention Council proudly present McGruff's® Smart Kids.

Available on vinyl for the first time, McGruff's® Smart Kids was originally released on cassette tape in 1986. It has been mentioned on numerous podcasts, but the original cassettes have been hard to find in the wild. Decades later, the audio was finally located and painstakingly remastered in order to reissue this sought-after 80s treasure.

McGruff's® Smart Kids includes the viral hit "Cocaine & Crack," along with cult classic favorites "Inhalants" & "Alcohol." Music by Mike Hawes; Lyrics by Robin Nelson and Tim Sloan.

Vinyl is limited to 500 across two color variants, Black (Limited to 200) and Bone (Limited to 300). Each record has a die-cut bite mark, because we know McGruff® loves to Take A Bite Out Of Crime!® There is also a double-sided insert with Smart Kids Club/Promise Card in each record! Cassette tapes are limited to 250 and come in a black shell. The fold-out insert includes a double-sided Smart Kids Club/Promise Card.

Hot Chip anniversary repress of Coming on Strong … now Strongerer

Shining Escalade is one of their sickest slow jams. I think it was the first HC song I ever heard.

This is badass
View attachment 213334

Enjoy The Ride Records and Enjoy The Toons Records in conjunction with the National Crime Prevention Council proudly present McGruff's® Smart Kids.

Available on vinyl for the first time, McGruff's® Smart Kids was originally released on cassette tape in 1986. It has been mentioned on numerous podcasts, but the original cassettes have been hard to find in the wild. Decades later, the audio was finally located and painstakingly remastered in order to reissue this sought-after 80s treasure.

McGruff's® Smart Kids includes the viral hit "Cocaine & Crack," along with cult classic favorites "Inhalants" & "Alcohol." Music by Mike Hawes; Lyrics by Robin Nelson and Tim Sloan.

Vinyl is limited to 500 across two color variants, Black (Limited to 200) and Bone (Limited to 300). Each record has a die-cut bite mark, because we know McGruff® loves to Take A Bite Out Of Crime!® There is also a double-sided insert with Smart Kids Club/Promise Card in each record! Cassette tapes are limited to 250 and come in a black shell. The fold-out insert includes a double-sided Smart Kids Club/Promise Card.

this is gold

This is badass
View attachment 213334

I'm never into these novelty records. But this...I want this.

Shining Escalade is one of their sickest slow jams. I think it was the first HC song I ever heard.

Ooof, don't know that I can justify $65 shipped on this, but I do love the album and am tempted.

Looks like an expanded 3 LP version is coming out too. VMP just put up a pre-order and hopefully @Ethos99 can get it too.

This is badass
View attachment 213334

The Sword are back! Reverberation Appreciation Society is releasing a collection of live tracks from Levitation 2015 and 2021. Live At Levitation collections are always rad, but The Sword was notorious for high energy, if consistently uneven, live performances - TBD how this release stacks up

1726072817556.png1726072825826.png

The Sword are back! Reverberation Appreciation Society is releasing a collection of live tracks from Levitation 2015 and 2021. Live At Levitation collections are always rad, but The Sword was notorious for high energy, if consistently uneven, live performances - TBD how this release stacks up

View attachment 213342View attachment 213343

Dunno that I've ever listened to The Sword, but I do love the Live at Levitation series.

Back